Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Summer Fun -Revisited

As I prepare to help teach a Gelatin Printing Class at my local Quilt Group I enjoyed looking back through last years Botanical Prints, it is always so fun and I always go way over board with the printing and still have not made any journal quilts with the prints yet . I am trying to decide if a whole Art quilt needs to be pieced with the series of prints, or do I make individual quilts? Maybe that is why I haven't decided what to do with them, right know I will enjoy reviewing them





Sword Fern


Here are some pictures of some Botanical Gelatin Prints that I made last summer.














         






Bracken Fern











As you can see there are usually two - three good prints from each subject, I have dozens more these are just a sampling.



Grasses

   
                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment