Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fall Festival in Corvallis

Wow what a surprise when I got a call early this week, to fill in for a booth that canceled at the Fall Festival.  I was on a waiting list but I didn't really think I would get the call . Yippee! I am getting ready.




Bubble Tree? or giant flower?



Birds in the tree




The aftermath of making...


  The timing was perfect, last weekend I was invited out to an old farm to gather treasure. Digging in old barn corners and finding little piles of tractor parts lost under the old hay, dust, and squirrelled away acorn piles. I found lots of inspirational handfuls and bucketfuls. It is always refreshing to my creative mind to get/gather "new" supplies.  I never would have been able to whip up these new art pieces without this boost to my imagination (even if most of the stuff I used I already had laying around). Funny how this works out. Now I feel very happy with the progress I am making to fill out my booth for the Fall Festival.







Three new little guys.




And the start of a new fern.


More to come, back to work now.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kathi........that bubble tree is wonderful!
    Keep at it, you will have that booth filled before you know it!

    LuAnn
    luannkessi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete