Thursday, May 3, 2012
Come see me and my new Owls at the Spring Garden Festival , Sunday in Corvallis.
First Owlet, maybe my favorite.
I don't know if this is very "owlish"? A little "clownish".
Owlets with wings.
It was very fun playing with all the Big Hootey eye variations. And Who knew there was so many shovel shapes?
- May 6th, Sunday 9:00 - 4:00 Spring Garden Festival Madison Ave. Corvallis Oregon
- Saturday May 19th field by the R&R Pub-n-Grub, BurntWoods OregonGarden Arts &Crafts Faire, Local Fundraiser for East Lincoln County Quick Response Team.
- July 14 & 15th Moonshadow Lavender farms, Gypsy Arts and Crafts Lavender Faire
- Garland Nursery, Art and Wine in the Garden. TBA
- August 18th, Summit Summer Festival ,Summit Oregon