Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

The Biggest Compliment!!!



Giant "Crane"









One of the coolest compliments I have gotten recently is from a Lady that was looking at my Art at the Spring Garden Sale in Corvallis, She asked if I was a "Birder" or bird watcher, I said "not really" although I do watch birds all the time and love to spot them around here, But I have never kept a bird list. People in my family are always telling each other "I seen this bird or that bird".




Peacock


She went on to say the reason she asked if I was a "birder" is that my bird sculptures had such a Bird kind of attitude to them although not realistic, very birdish. That was a cool thing for someone to notice!
Oh by the way Me and Hubby seen a pair of Bald Eagles the day we planted the garden!!Maybe I will try my hand at an Eagle???









Heron

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathi...........Your new blog is coming along nicely. So glad I signed up through feedblitz.com to receive email reminders each time you add a new post to this blog. Now I will never miss a new post. Everything you do is eye candy!
    LuAnn
    http://luannkessi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete