Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What to do when it is over 100`

To Hot to Weld

The thermometer on the back porch said 108`
I just received my order of Seta-color paints for Sun-Printing so perfect day for trying to master the technique, I think I got the hang of it.
  • I saturated my fabric with paint first, on a foam insulation board
  • then arranged my plant that had been semi-preflatened,
  • then took the whole thing out in the blazing Sun

It worked!!!!
Amazing How it draws the color out from under the item.
I am going to try more today ,
it is goin to be just as Hot and Sunny!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathi,
    Wow, the Seta colors worked really well. Your leaf stem came out so vivid!
    Love the way you used your green on top and the brown down below.
    I sent this link to the P2P instructors to see.
    LuAnn

    ReplyDelete