- I saturated my fabric with paint first, on a foam insulation board
- then arranged my plant that had been semi-preflatened,
- then took the whole thing out in the blazing Sun
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
The thermometer on the back porch said 108`
I just received my order of Seta-color paints for Sun-Printing so perfect day for trying to master the technique, I think I got the hang of it.
it is goin to be just as Hot and Sunny!
Friday, July 17, 2009
A favorite blog I follow ( http://calamitykim.typepad.com/calamity_kim/)
posted this Question ,
What inspires you to create?
here is what I come up with:
1. I think her mushrooms Inspired me to start in with the mushroom making!
2. Getting together with friends to "PLAY" and teach and learn from each other.
Rust Dyeing with Permission to Play teachers
3. All things Old and Rusty...of course
4. Nature -- where I live in rural western Oregon, its the best!
5. Family , I come from a very creative family , all branches of my family tree have creative artistic people.