Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Summit Festival this Saturday



 The Summit festival is on the 21st of August this year, it is loads of fun and this year my cousin is going to have a booth also,so it should be double the fun. This is where I first started showing some small artwork 10 years ago! Me and My Cousin and Aunt all shared a booth, now 10 years later I have to decide what to leave at home...it won't all fit. I am thinking of leaving two guys at home:

(so if anybody in interested in these guys let me know and I can squeeze them in)


And don't worry I am making some smaller critters to fill in for these giants at the festival.


PS. I think my Quilt is traveling to England right now ! See the Rust-Tex sidebar link at the top of the page for updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment