Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Virtual Art Summer Art Show 2020

Strange Summer - Virtual Art Show
2020
I miss seeing all my great supporters this year.
With all the virtual art shows I figured I'd post the art I have available at this time. I will try to keep up with posting new art as I make it. I have been enjoying an easy going old fashioned "summer vacation" making quilts and getting lots of gardening done. 
But I am also getting a few things done in the studio.

Most of the Art I have is local pickup only, a few small or lighter items can be shipped.
Email me with any questions.


Birds



shovel Owl 40$


Large Lawnmower blade crane... $ 265






Trio of Pickax Birds










Drillpress bird $225




Small bird on a stick $35


Medium birds $75



 

Dragonflys



Muffler dragonfly $150, small sitting or stick dragonfly's $40






 



Fish


Very large trophy Fish (sailfish/swordfish) $125


small fish $45


small Yellow Scrappy fish $45


Hearts


large feathered heart $95


Yellow or White Heart with doorknob plate $45



Large Scrappy heart $85



Tiny scrappy heart $25


Heart with chainsaw and keys $45


Medium Green Heart with lock loop $75


Ferns and Flowers




Sawblade cut out ferns $85




large yellow fern with hooks $85


small yellow fern with hooks $45



Double red ferns with hooks $55


 

Flower Pictures $65 each




Tables


Large fancy table with pool balls $565













No comments:

Post a Comment